- Brian, Herman and I moved from the Rocky Mountains to the beautiful South in two cars across six states in 1,600 miles – Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee and North Carolina
- We went on three?! vacations – Raleigh, Cape Canaveral/Daytona Beach and Orlando
- I traveled to four new cities on seven business trips – Atlanta (twice), Chicago, Philadelphia (twice) and New York City (twice)
- We watched a space shuttle launch
- Made so many new friends in the Triangle to add to our wonderful friendships in Colorado
- We had lunch in the Magic Kingdom
- Both got new jobs (I got three new jobs, but that’s a whole other story)
- Fell in love with Krispy Kreme
- Achieved my dream of living near the ocean
We hope that 2011 is a little bit more quiet, but I doubt it. It’s just not our style. No matter what 2011 will be filled with more wonderful wanders, more photos of our friends in the South and more life-long memories.
Enjoy a pictorial review of our 2010 in ’round about 4 minutes. And here is to many new adventures in 2011!